designer inspiration.....jessica helgerson

Jessica Helgerson kept popping up.  I'm sure its happened to you too, you love a whole lot of images and realise later they are all by the same person.  I love that her designs look lux, but not precious, layered without to much polish.  And of all her images I love, these ones of her holiday home Tiny House are my favourite.  This is my dream retreat.
A few favourite things, its tiny - one room across and only a few rooms long - but it looks full of space.
It cost less than $400k to build - wow!  It has a green roof (moss & ferns) - high on my dream list.  
It has a loft bedroom - dibs on that! - and built in bunks.
It has a library - no computers or tv in sight!
Its white, its bright, its simple, its perfect.  I want one...All photos by Lincoln Barbour via Jessica Helgerson.

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.