over a cuppa with.....sirens swimwear

Back in the Old Hollywood Glamour days starlets laughed in the face of size zero.  They had bums and boobs and thighs, and the best photography and make up ever.  Curves were celebrated and admired, desired, flaunted even.  
Self styled as Ava Gardener meets Nancy Ganz, Sirens Swimwear is taking the beach back to glamour.  Gorgeous fresh fabrics, hidden flattening and supporting tricks, and a style choice for every woman.  Just add red lipstick, confidence and smile, and tadaaa! you can be a Siren too.
Clockwise from top left: 1. Aren't these two gorgeous!   The delicious Sally and Margie, wearing their Sirens designs, and totally capturing glamour, fun and confidence.  2. Ava Gardener wears a sunny yellow bikini and red lippy.  Get the look with Ruched Bikini in yellow check. 3.  Miranda in red stripe.  4. New Classic in green spot.  Visit the website to see the full Sirens range.

Since my second baby, and starting my fourth decade, I am more curvealicious than I used to be.         My blue check Siren from the first season was a boost for my post baby wobbly tummy confidence last summer.   Its still gorgeous but I am going to be looking for a companion at the 2012 Collection launch tonight.   I will get back to you with the inside story on the show, but for now, please meet the designer Sirens themselves -  Sally and Margie.




Thanks for playing Sirens.   Aren't they gorgeous?
Right!  Beach anyone?  Where's my red lippy.

1 comment

  1. What a fabulous evening it was last night. The new range is gorgeous! hmmm I think the green spot New Classic might be the one for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.