Stylizmo's fabulous walk in robe

We all love a walk in robe, and I just had to share this amazing one by Nina Holst of Stylizmo.
Nina converted a small office space into the walk in robe of our dreams with a lot of style and some basic Ikea components, a budget make over with a very high end feel.  
Very very inspiring!  Nina has great style and taste and her home is just gorgeous.


See all her tips here, I particularly love the hanging rails used for displaying and storing high heel shoes, sunglasses and belts, and I love the white on white colour scheme. 
While you are there go back through the archives for more inspirational styling and table decor ideas.  
Nina, if you ever visit Australia, please come and style my home!



All images with kind permission of Nina Holst of Stylizmo.

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous Walk in Robe!!! Like you I especially love the way she has displayed her high heels. Hope I can create something as pretty as this one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is definately worth book marking for the future! I am going to be featuring my own walk in robe soon, so pop back for a visit, and definately head over to Stylizmo to see more of Nina's wonderful style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you could do something just as lovely! I wish I had such lovely shoes

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.