#country cottage...kids bedroom inspiration

I love the idea of my girls sharing a room when we are away.  I want to make them a cute shared room, clean and bright with a hint of vintage.  

This is my inspiration so far.  Simple beds with a light directly above each, found this fab Ranarp lamp at Ikea which will be just perfect.  I plan to bring colour in with cushions, I am thinking pom pom trim and vintage fabrics, and also with the dresser between the beds.  So I am scouring ebay and the auction rooms for a good dresser to revive, and pretty fabrics to make pillows with.  Let me know if you spot any good deals!

From top left: love the lamps above each bedRanarp lamp at Ikea, rustic bedroomWinchelsea Beach Project with lamps on side walls

Watch this space, I feel a whole lot of DIY coming on...

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.