Build House Home on Instagram

I realised the other day that while I am becoming more and more obsessed with Instagram, there is no link to my feed on the blog!  Silly me, it will be fixed soon.  I am loving sharing pictures of little moments around the house and city, little projects or furniture moves that won't make it onto the blog because they are just to small, or lovely new things to dream about spotted out and about.

I would love you to join me on Instagram, and if you are not on Instagram yet you should be, its such fun!
Jump through to my feed here and make sure to follow me so you can see what happens behind the blog.  That's our gorgeous kitty Fender leaning against a cushion I made recently, he is very photogenic, he features a lot.

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.