a pretty faux wreath by balsam hill

How pretty is this gorgeous Norway Spruce Wreath from Balsam Hill.  I particularly love that it is very simple, decorated with just a few fairy lights.  It adds the perfect Christmas touch to my outdoor table which we use often in early summer, especially with the lights turned on in the early evening.  

Of course you could decorate the wreath with extra baubles and ribbon, but I am really loving the simplicity this year.  
The battery pack is easy to hide under the wreath, comes with a timer so you can set and forget, and of course no wilting.


Pop to the Balsam Hill site to see all their other lovely goodies, I really like the look of this Frosted Fraser Fir tree or the Noble Fir.   

It was super hard to take a photo where the candle wasn't overexposed but I am sure you get the picture.  This wreath is just big enough for a large candle to sit inside, so pretty!



Thanks Balsam Hill for this lovely Christmas gift, and the best thing is it can be put away and used again next year.  

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.