amazing laundry makeover & grout test

Another amazing diy reveal from one of my most fave bloggers, Vintage Revivals.  This time Mandy tackled her laundry and let me tell you the before and after is pretty amazing.  Vintage Revivals is a blog you should visit often, the designs are inspiring, the tutorials informative, Mandy is always full of great ideas and very funny.

What I love most about Mandy's posts is that she goes into great detail about the process, the good and the bad.  Like this great grout colour test below that goes with the laundry room reveal.  I have only shared two of the 6 or 7 grout colours she tested.  I know, she is pretty amazing.

Pop over to see the rest of the great photo's and ideas.  This is making me very inspired for the Currawong Cottage laundry which needs a redo badly.  It is pretty much still in the terrible condition we bought it in, which is bad!!  At least the roof isn't leaking anymore.

When you visit Vintage Revivals make sure you check out the Nugget series which covers the amazing renovation of a vintage caravan.  Watch this space, Currawong may have a caravan parked in the orchard soon.

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.