byron bay meets bahamas style

I am dreaming of a new project, something sub tropical.  I am thinking wide decks, shutters and filtered light, lush planting, with tons of white wood panelling and details of stone and weathered wood.  A very different feel from the modern home we have now.
  

This is a style made for Sydney with its balmy summer weather and mild winters.  We use our verandahs all year round.  A style that makes your home a holiday destination every day of the year.

I love this eclectic tropical style dining room with super sized pendant and panelling.  Doesn't have to be to beachy.

Now all I need is the new project where we can make this all happen.  Does anybody else hate house hunting?
Images sources & other renno inspirations

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.