diy budget wardrobes

We are looking at renting for a while and I am have a storage panic.  After living with a very generous his and hers walk-in-robe for several years most of the storage out there looks small, super small.
These diy budget wardrobes may be just what we need to get through any storage issues.

A gorgeous wardrobe make over by the ever creative Made From Scratch



Excellent diy tutorial to make this little wooden beauty yourself.  I like that there is space to store shoes off the floor, the option to add hooks on the outside, and of course the copper pipe is a pretty detail.


And of course my favourite budget walk-in-robe of all time by Nina of Stylizmo.

Get that look yourself
The Nordli series from Ikea is an excellent option for getting the look of either the Made from Scratch (top) or Stylizmo (bottom) concepts.  A clean white range that is very sturdy, we used the 6 drawer unit for extra storage in Miss E's room so I know it is good.  A wide double drawer unit starts from $149, great value.

Feeling inspired to organise my wardrobe right now.  And a little less panicky about handling the storage situation.



No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.