don't you love.....being a siren

It was a hot summer day yesterday and I was feeling fabulous in my gorgeous Siren, the New Classic in green spot that I had my eye on since the new range was launched.  
Sal and Margie of Sirens Swimwear have outdone themselves this year, the colours are vibrant, the cuts are fresh, and the New Classic fit is even more flattering than the old one (which I still love).  Look how teeny my waist looks with all that hidden help.
































Red lippy, sunnies, and that vavavoom feeling.
More about them all here.

2 comments

  1. Love the new swimsuit, my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had a green one before. You should try one on, not that you need the secret shaping!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.